Artington Legal knows how important it is to provide excellent support to its consultant solicitors with structuring a flexible working life. We handle all the firm’s technology, administration, compliance, invoicing, debt recovery, banking and marketing.
Many of Artington Legal’s consultant solicitors are used to working at top law firms or in other large businesses and the transition to being a consultant solicitor needs to be a smooth one. Over the last 8 years, Artington Legal has invested significantly in its support structure to ensure that all of our consultant solicitors get the help and support they need, freeing you up to focus on your clients in the knowledge that everything else is being looked after.
These are some of the areas where Artington Legal can support you:
- ACCOUNTS TEAM – Artington Legal’s accounts team handles all financial transactions. This includes payment of all bills, tracking all client invoices, handling of client money and payment of consultants’ invoices. International payments are also processed centrally.
- ADMIN SUPPORT – we have moved away from typing pools, but we understand the challenges you face with large documents. Our admin support team are always happy to help with typing, formatting and generally helping you out to make sure you get that document out in time.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – Artington Legal is regularly involved with seeking new clients which results in new matters for our legal team.
- COMPLIANCE – an essential part of being a law firm. Artington has a nominated COFA and COLPA as well as AML and client money compliance regulations. Professional Indemnity Insurance and the necessary renewal is taken care of centrally. This takes away time and effort from the team of solicitors. Opt in renewal of law practicing certificates are also handled centrally to ensure the least amount of paperwork for the individual.
- DESIGN – the design teamwork behind the scenes to ensure Artington has an up to date and modern website. The look and feel are carried through to the various levels of social media as well and any corporate messaging/newsletters.
- DIRECTOR SUPPORT – all our consultant solicitors are supported by our Managing Director, who is always available for a call, providing advice and practical guidance.
- STATE OF THE ART IT INFRASTRUCTURE – as a remote working law firm it is essential our IT infrastructure is solid. We have an excellent IT support team available at any time of the day to ensure no panics. We provide email and our matter and time management system is central to our working day, where all files, emails, searches, AML records can be stored securely;
- LEGAL SUPPORT – if you require legal support for any given matter, rest assured you have a team at your fingertips who can assist and advise on any area. You will also be provided with access to Practical Law (PLC) which is a great on-line legal know how service, providing practice notes, standard documents, checklists and forms to help you work with confidence.
- MARKETING – our support team are available to assist and guide you in social media, how to market your area of expertise as well as generate business through various marketing channels. Corporate marketing materials are also available to the team.
- POST/SCANNING – post and scanning can be handled centrally as required. Quick turnaround is essential for a remote team to work effectively and the integrated use of our matter management system enables a paper free environment.
- TELECOMS – our central main line is available to all the team and our qualified receptionists ensure that all calls are directed to the correct person at the correct time, no matter where you are based. Our admin team will ensure that if you are not available that there is always someone else on hand to handle a client query.
Register interest today
Would you like to find out more about Artington Legal? Do you have any particular questions? Feel free to send us your enquiry – we would love to hear from you.